IPR Infringement Policy
eLookCart has put in place the following process to enable the owners of intellectual property to report their concerns in the event any of their rights are infringed.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, you may report to eLookCart by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following details:
- Complete details of the owner of the intellectual property (including of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property), including address, telephone number and email address.
- Description of the intellectual property which has been infringed, including images or trademark certificates as attachments.
Description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing; Product SKU / website links of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement).
- (Note: eLookCart is unable to process requests which do not specify exact product SKU or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time)
- Your contact details, including address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement/undertaking that you have a good faith belief that the material complained of above violates the intellectual property rights owned by the intellectual property owner, nor is such use otherwise permissible under law.
- A statement representing that the information provided by you is true and correct and that you are the intellectual property owner or authorised to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner for the rights described above; and
- Any other information which, according to you, is relevant for this purpose.
Upon receipt of the information on infringement, eLookCart may take certain actions, including removing information or material from the website. All actions undertaken by eLookCart are taken without any admission of any liability or wrong doing and without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defenses, all of which are expressly reserved.
By submitting the infringement information, you grant to eLookCart, the right to forward the information to the parties involved in the provision of the allegedly infringing content and take all other actions which eLookCart deems necessary in connection therewith.